photo border top_zpssizzdfko.png

May 04, 2018

Cruise by Laramie Briscoe • RELEASE DAY BLITZ & REVIEW


Title: Cruise
A Moonshine Task Force Series Novel
Author: Laramie Briscoe
Genre: Contemporary Romance
Release Date: May 4, 2018


Blurb


The kid is now a man, and he’s got something to prove…..


Caleb “Cruise” Harrison

“A Dad is a son’s first hero……”

All my life I’ve looked up to my Dad, there’s nothing I ever wanted to do more than be a member of the Moonshine Task Force right next to him. I said no to playing football professionally to stay in Laurel Springs and fulfill my dream.

I’m biding my time, paying my dues, and soaking up any bit of information my fellow MTF members slip my way. To most of them I’m the kid they watched grow up, and while they’re proud of me, they don’t take me seriously.

Life is status quo until the morning all hell breaks loose in our small town threatening everyone I know and love – including the one woman I can’t get out of my head.

Ruby Carson

“My favorite place? In his arms……”

Caleb saved me from the worst date of my life, swooping in like the fixer he is. Smiling his panty-melting grin, he grabbed my hand, and extricated me from the longest ninety minutes known in the history of the world.

Instead, he took me on the best date I’ve ever had. We’ve been inseparable since that crazy night.

It hasn’t been picture-perfect. His job is dangerous, it worries me, even when he tells me not to. One gorgeous summer day, it all comes crashing down on us.

The man who has my heart is in the middle of a FUBAR situation that has no good ending. My hope is, when the smoke clears Caleb walking towards me, arms out-stretched, with that grin on his face, before he envelopes my body into the hug only he can give.

That’s what would happen in a perfect world – but I’ve never known a perfect world – not even with Caleb……






Purchase Links

AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU

Free in Kindle Unlimited

Review by: Leeann 

This book is a reminder of all that is good in the world. 
Cruise (Caleb) was raised by a single dad who’s life revolved around his son. It wasn’t always easy but they got through it and are not just father and son, but also best friends.
Ruby was raised in a traditional family and really thought she knew everything about her family. During dinner with Caleb & her family she learns things were not quite as she thought but In a good way.

These two are beautiful together and there is no angst or cheating in this story. But there is an underlying heartache that is so well expressed through the words of the story that it is almost tangible.
The MTF is front and centre in Caleb’s world and they and an amazing support cast of characters.

I don’t want to give away any spoilers but I absolutely adored Caleb and Ruby & I know everyone that one clicks this story is going to love it as much as I did!

5 Stars 


Review by: Flavia 

I can't believe its over. And I think doing Caleb's book was the best way to end this series. 
By the way that Caleb was raised there was no doubt that he would turn out to be this amazing person that he is. He is definitely every girl's dream guy. He loves his family, he loves his job and he wants to make a difference. And man does he remind of his dad Menace. :-)
And how he and Ruby met, oh man just freaking amazing. 
Cruise met Ruby when she was on a date and the date goes totally bad and he is the one who comes to her rescue, and from there, lets just say he will make you fall in love with him.
Everything about this book will make you want to read the previous books. Love, hurt, suspense and so much more. This author definitely knows how to write a flawed guy and turn him into the hero that everyone wants to come to their rescue.


5 Stars 

Review by: Tatia 

I'm pretty sure I've said it before. Just in case, I'll say it again. I LOVE THIS SERIES! I thought I loved Mason's story. I think I love Caleb's even more! To see the boy all grown up and the man he has become is what I live for in a series. 
Caleb or Cruise as he's known by his Moonshine Task Force brothers is a man now. I very sexy, confident man. A gentlemen first and foremost though. A protector. He can't help but want to protect the girl who looks scared, worried, even afraid. When he hears his chance to step in, he doesn't hesitate. Who knew the girl would become someone special. Ruby isn't used to attention from guys like Caleb. She's definitely not expecting him to take a second look at her. Or ask her out. Or to feel the way she does for him. These two are special. Now they just have to see if they can make it work and navigate the waters together. 
This series is one I never want to end. I've grown attached to this group. The men and women who make up this close-knit family are one of a kind. Laramie Briscoecreates these characters that draw you in and make you fall in love with them, the good and the bad. The storylines are original and unique. Not your everyday drama. It's real and satisfying in a way that'll have you holding your breath, awaiting the answer to all of your questions. Then the end comes and your grasping on to every word, regretting that you read so quickly. This story was everything!

4.5 Stars 










Also Available


AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU

Free in Kindle Unlimited



AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU

Free in Kindle Unlimited




AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU

Free in Kindle Unlimited




AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU

Free in Kindle Unlimited




AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU

Free in Kindle Unlimited






Author Bio


Laramie Briscoe is the best-selling author of the Heaven Hill Series & the Rockin' Country Series.

Since self-publishing her first book in May of 2013, Laramie Briscoe has published over 10 books. She's appeared on the Top 100 Bestselling E-books Lists on iBooks, Amazon Kindle, Kobo, and Barnes & Noble. She's been called "a very young Maya Banks" (Amazon reviewer) and her books have been accused of being "sexy, family-oriented, romances with heart".

When she's not writing alpha males who seriously love their women, she loves spending time with friends, reading, and marathoning shows on her DVR. Married to her high school sweetheart, Laramie lives in Bowling Green, KY with her husband (the Travel Coordinator) and a sometimes crazy cat named Beau.


Author Links

 photo signature_zpsyqnzqh4c.png

No comments:

Post a Comment