photo border top_zpssizzdfko.png

December 28, 2017

Panty Snatcher by Chelsea Camaron • RELEASE & REVIEW BLITZ


Title: Panty Snatcher
Author: Chelsea Camaron
Genre: Contemporary Romance
Release Date: December 30, 2017



I don't do call backs.
I don't do commitments.
I am Zane Collier, player, manwhore, and bachelor for life.
My friends made a bet. One, I refuse to lose.
Regardless of the history Sawyer and I share, I'll remain the one hit wonder for life.
I am the panty snatcher.
So why can't I get hers?
***This is a small town, second chance, stand alone romance that is a fast paced short story. If insta-attraction, insta-lust, insta-love, and insta-ever after aren't your thing then this isn't the book for you. If it is then, prepare yourself to meet Zane, and wish this Panty Snatcher would snatch yours!!***










Review by: Flavia 

Despite the fact that this book was like seriously I think like 50pages long. I enjoyed it.

Zane and Sawyer was high school sweethearts, but when they graduated and started college Sawyer broke up with Zane as she wanted to experience life. 
Now she is back at home looking after her mother as she was in an accident. Zane even though he was a kind of a man-whore (hence the name panty snatcher) he couldn't move on from Sawyer and now that she is back he won’t let her get away again.

A very short hot steamy read, with a seriously hot guy that will have you drooling at the mouth.


As well as some sneak previews of a future release! 😊

4 Stars 





Chelsea Camaron is a small town Carolina girl with a big imagination. She is a wife and mom chasing her dreams. She writes contemporary romance, erotic suspense, and psychological thrillers. She loves to write blue-collar men who have real problems with a fictional twist. From mechanics to bikers to oil riggers to smokejumpers, bar owners, and beyond, she loves a strong hero who works hard and plays harder.




HOSTED BY:


 photo signature_zpsyqnzqh4c.png

No comments:

Post a Comment