photo border top_zpssizzdfko.png

December 21, 2017

Ex-Rated Attraction by K. Webster FMR REVIEW


BLURB
I liked Caleb.

I like his dad more.

Miles Reynolds sent shocks through me the very first time I met him. With his full beard and sculpted ass, he’s every inch a heroic, powerful Greek god.

He saved me from a bad situation and now he’s all I can think of. Every minute of every hour of every day, I want that man.

He’s warned me away, says I can’t handle what he has to give.

But I know better.

Miles is exactly what I need—now, then and forever.

This book is approximately 28,000 words

Editor’s note: All characters in this story are over eighteen and all sexual interactions are fully consensual.

One-click with confidence. This title is part of the Carina Press Romance Promise: all the romance you’re looking for with an HEA/HFN. It’s a promise!

The Dirty Bits from Carina Press: what you want, when you want it. Over-the-top sexy microromances designed to be read in an hour or two.

AMAZON
http://amzn.to/2CR28Ss


Review by Gina:

Book slumps are a real thing and I don't like them so this book could not have been released at a better time! I DEVOURED this book! This book is HOT! First, it plays with the taboo story line that we all know and love from this author. We have the older man and much younger woman but then we also get little tidbits of MM and threesomes and voyeurism. It was a great tease! I thought the story was well written and kept a good pace and flow. Yes, it a shorter story but it's also a complete story! Thank you K Webster for taking me out of my book slump!

5 Stars



 photo signature_zpsyqnzqh4c.png

No comments:

Post a Comment