photo border top_zpssizzdfko.png

July 31, 2017

Something So Perfect by Natasha Madison • RELEASE & REVIEW BLITZ

something so perfect release day.jpg











Matthew

Drafted first round pick when I was seventeen, playing first line at eighteen, branded NHL's bad boy at nineteen. At twenty-three I was cut from the team and living back home with my parents. A knock on the door brought an opportunity I couldn’t turn down. All I had to do was prove I learned from my mistakes, so no way would I fall for a chick with a pouty mouth even if I wanted to spend all day devouring it.

Karrie

When my father gave me a job, I had no idea it would be to babysit some washed up NHL player. He wanted me to be his chaperone, his overpaid babysitter. I thought it was a joke. Then I met him, Matthew Grant. I wasn’t prepared for this particular bad boy. He’s not only hot but he’s arrogant and kinda sweet in a 'you make me crazy' kind of way.
Basically now that he’s finished screwing up his life, he’s decided to turn mine upside down.


She’s the first thing I’ve ever wanted more than hockey.

He’s the guy I know I should stay away from.

But what if this thing that started out so wrong turns into something so perfect?


Review by: Tatia 

Natasha Madison has quickly become one of my must-read authors. Something So Perfect shows why.

Karrie is settling in. Seeing the house her dad got her, she just wanted a simple apartment. Then he says he has a job for her. A chaperone to one of hockey's hottest players. A glorified baby-sitter. This is not what she signed up for.
Matthew Grant is getting back in the game. With a few stipulations, he's willing to do what it takes. If he has to have a baby-sitter then so be it. He just doesn't expect it to be her. He's so screwed.

Natasha Madison creates these stories with strong heroines and heroes they can't get enough of. Karrie is strong and takes no crap. She gives just as well as she gets. She may be a woman, but she's no pushover. Mr. Grant used to be a party animal. Different woman every night. That's not him. There's only one he has his sights on.
I always devour these stories. As fast as I can turn the pages, I'm taking it all in, and yet trying not to read it too quickly.

4.5 Stars 


Review by: Gina 

This is a new author for me and I was not disappointed!!! This story was super sweet with a few laugh out loud moments thrown in but most of all this is a book that makes you feel all the love! 

I loved the forbidden romance aspect to the story. That is one thing that always peaks my interest and it always makes for a good story. There were a few dramatic parts to the book involving some rumors and accusations but I wish the author would have went more into this. Making it more dramatic. Also, there was one scene where the heroine came off very naive, especially someone who is in their 20's.  Those are the couple of things that stood out to me that I wish would have been different. 

Overall, this book was well written and the flow to the story was prefect. Matthew was a huge sweetheart but also had a really naughty side to him which was a lot of fun to read! I am looking forward to reading more from this author! 

4 Stars 


SSP 5.png


SSP 2.png



SSP1.png


SSP 3.png


When her nose isn't buried in a book, or her fingers flying across a keyboard writing, she's in the kitchen creating gourmet meals. You can find her, in four inch heels no less, in the car chauffeuring kids, or possibly with her husband scheduling his business trips. It's a good thing her characters do what she says, because even her Labrador doesn't listen to her...

Author Links




 photo signature_zpsyqnzqh4c.png

No comments:

Post a Comment