photo border top_zpssizzdfko.png

July 21, 2017

Only His by Madison Rose • FMR REVIEW


BLURB: 

I had no idea he was a sought after movie star and one of the most eligible bachelors in the world. I thought he was only mine, until one picture turned my life upside down.

She can fight it all she wants, but I knew the moment we met that she'd be mine, and I'm never giving her up. 


I tried to deny it, but in the end I know I'm Only His.

PURCHASE HERE: 


Review by: Gina 

This book may be a quicky but it is one of the best quickies I've ever had! This book is super hot, insta love, alpha male who will make you all tingly but also the surprise was the suspense! It wasn't something I was expecting but I loved it! It gave the book so much more. And for being a quick novella it added depth to the story. I thought the writing was good. The story was great! I hope we get more from this writing duo! 

5 Stars 




 photo signature_zpsyqnzqh4c.png

No comments:

Post a Comment