photo border top_zpssizzdfko.png

July 21, 2017

Chasing Destiny by Megan Erickson • FMR REVIEW


BLURB: 

Some live on memories…

Almost dying during a pack uprising has a way of shaking things up. I’m no longer Mr. Laid Back now that there’s an itch under my skin I can’t scratch.

On a volunteer mission that goes beyond the walls of our compound, we enter the territory of a pack long thought dead, and find ourselves on the business end of their spears.

What I’m not prepared for is what I find within their walls—The one shifter I never thought I’d see alive, the one I’d mourned twice, the one I’d always loved. He is alive, and if I have anything to do with it, he’ll stay that way. But he’s got secrets, and exposing them could lead us to an enemy worse than the bloodthirsty undead shifters wanting to kill us all.

PURCHASE HERE: 



Review by: Erin 

I loved the first book in this series, but this book blew my mind! There was plenty of drama, plot twists, and passion to keep me hooked and on the edge of my seat. I thought that nothing could be hotter than Dare and Reese, but Bay and Nash blew them out of the water. The storyline was incredible and flowed seamlessly. There is so much going on in these shifters lives. The emotion just pours off the pages and you can't help but to feel every bit of it! There are several character additions and hints at things to come. I hope they all get their own stories (hint hint). A definite must read for anyone who loves shifters and m/m books. These two will have you needing fresh undies!

5 Stars 









 photo signature_zpsyqnzqh4c.png

No comments:

Post a Comment