photo border top_zpssizzdfko.png

June 14, 2017

WHISPER FOREVER by CA Harms • RELEASE & REVIEW BLITZ



WHISPER FOREVER by CA Harms is LIVE! 



Whisper Forever by C.A. Harms 

Contemporary Romance



I wanted to forget him so many times. Erase the memories we shared and pretend he didn’t exist. It would have made his absence easier to accept.


Lucas Rivers broke my heart more than once. 
In my world he was my guy, the one I’d grow old with and laugh with. But things aren’t that simple, and time changes everything.

That naive girl with dreams of happily-ever-afters was gone. 
I didn’t need a man to complete me. I was enough—no, I was more than enough. I was strong and determined. I was Madelyn Emery, and never again would a boy break my heart.

But the moment Lucas returned after four years, acting like we could pick up where we left off, that strength inside me shifted. The more I tried to ignore his efforts, the harder he fought.

How can one simple word whispered by one man mean so very much?

“Forever.”


ADD TO YOUR TBR ON GOODREADS

PURCHASE HERE: 

AMAZON US | AMAZON CA | AMAZON UK | AMAZON AU


Review by: Erin 

Once again this author has blown me away with her words. This storyline was incredible. It hooked me in and kept me locked in until the very last word. Her characters are always down to earth and very easy to fall in love with. I love stories where the characters have been friends all their lives. One of them is in love with the other and the other seems oblivious. That moment. That "AHA" moment, makes the entire story. This is another great story by an amazing author. I can't wait to see what she has up her sleeve next!

5 Stars 




Review by: Stacey 

This was my 1st book by CA HARMS & I absolutely loved it! I literally read it in one sitting. I'm a sucker for HEA & I enjoyed her writing style. Madelyn and Lucas were #goals! Their story is so adorable....they were friends since day one, neighbors and Madelyn knew he was her one since she was little but Lucas being your typical guy didn't see it and thought of her as his best friend...life got in their way and they lost touch during high school but life has a funny way of bringing them back together and when it does Lucas finds himself realizing Maddy was the one all along but she has since moved on and she doesn't want to let him in.....can he convince her and show her he messed up or is it too late for them????

I highly recommend this book and I can't wait to be able to share it with my daughter when she's older...I truly loved the magic in this book and the sweetness of their love!

4.5 Stars 




Review By: Leeann 

This is a 2nd chance/Friends to lovers romance at its finest. Mady and Jake are two best friends that have grown apart as best friends sometimes do.
Maddy is a realist and Jake lives in a bit of a fantasy land. He doesn’t see why he can’t always have what he wants.  Sometimes, life just doesn’t work that way.

When these two characters get their 2nd chance, Jake honestly feels like he has won the lottery. They are both caught up in the magic of the romance and of course the
phenomenal sex! He can’t see that anything in the world would ever threaten what they now have. But like all good romance stories there is a bit of angst thrown in to
cause a major upheaval in their lives.  

This story is a pure romance and underneath all the swooniness and the romance are two young people that have been given a 2nd chance and are both holding on to
make their relationship work because they want it that badly!
The characters are emotional and empathetic. They always take into consideration each others feelings and al their decisions are made with the best of intentions.
The story flows well and has a feel good tone to it that has you smiling most of the way through.
This is not a super long story but it is long enough to get the point across without dragging on and for you to become invested In the characters and feel happy with the
ending they got.  

I absolutely enjoyed this book and it is worth getting that one click finger out for!

4 Stars 




C.A. Harms is like any other addicted reader. She enjoys happy endings and HEA love stories. She hasn't always been a lover of Romance and had once been addicted to a good Mystery. Just recently she has taken on a new liking and now is a full blown Romance novel addict.

She lives in Illinois and enjoys spending time with her husband and two children. You will always find her with her kindle or paperback in hand as it is her favorite pass time.



HOSTED BY:


 photo signature_zpsyqnzqh4c.png

1 comment: