photo border top_zpssizzdfko.png

April 23, 2017

FMR'S March Favorites



Each month the girls at FMR pick their favorite books they read that were released during the month.

Here is the list for March!
(in no particular order)



Four people with nothing in common but their destination. They will encounter adventure, thrills, loss and love. And within their travels they will learn the greatest lesson of all.

The hard truth about sunshine...

PURCHASE HERE



As this unlikely pair spends more and more time together, they quickly realize that there might be something between them that goes past "just friends." But there’s just one tiny detail that makes this situation slightly more complicated… Trevor was Veronica’s ex-husband’s best man at their wedding nine years ago.

So when past mistakes and indiscretions come back to haunt them, will their happily ever after end before it even gets started?

Or will the best man win this time.

PURCHASE HERE



What do ice cream and Sadie Montgomery have in common? They're both ice cold, but one taste is never enough.

I wanted to be friends — I would have even settled for her seeing me as anything but a nerd — but there was no getting through. So just like any hard-headed, red-blooded man out there, I made up my mind.

I’d make my coworker fall for me.

I’d like to say it was simple, but like every other epic love story, all it took was one drunken night and a lot of naked courage to get the girl. For a moment, at least.

PURCHASE HERE
AMAZON US




Jaime’s a young, single mother who is trying to make ends meet, feeling like she's always waging an uphill battle to make sure she and her son are housed, fed, and healthy. Connor’s designed his life to stay too busy for relationships.

How complicated is it?

She’s his big brother's surrogate, and he’s the sperm donor. How in the hell would this ever work? Connor didn't know, but he was determined to convince the feisty little blonde to take a chance on him. What he didn't realize was it meant taking a chance on himself, too.

PURCHASE HERE
AMAZON US



I spent twenty years waiting for Trent Hennington to open his eyes and see me. But it was all for nothing. He chose to keep himself guarded and let me walk away, proving that my time and efforts were wasted.

I’m done being invisible.
It’s time to move on.

A single dance sets my new reality into motion, and I welcome it. After all, Cooper Townsend is perfect. He’s kind, sexy, and attentive—everything a girl could want.

I thought I got it right this time.
That my heart could mend, and I would be happy.
Apparently, some things really are just too hard to walk away from.

PURCHASE HERE
AMAZON US



I’ve sworn off men. 

All men. 

Famous last words, right? You’re expecting some epic tale of reluctant love and my dramatic change of heart? Well, you’re not going to get it. 

I’m stubborn. And headstrong. And I’ve just survived the worst three years of my life. After escaping an abusive boyfriend to live in hostels and cheap hotels while I worked my way across Europe, I’ve come to two conclusions. 

The first? Now that I’m back home, I’m going to squander my expensive culinary degree on a food truck that caters to the late night drunk crowd. 

The second? I’m going to prove to the bastard across the plaza that my street food is better than his fussy five course monstrosities.

Killian Quinn might be Food and Wine’s Chef to Watch Out For. He might have a Michelin Star. He might have every food critic in the city wrapped around his too-large fingers. But he’s also pretentious and unbearably arrogant and the very opposite of me. 

So he can keep his unsolicited advice and his late night visits and his cocky smiles. I want none of it. Or him. 

I want the opposite. 

PURCHASE HERE
AMAZON US




Declan McGillis can't stand rich people. But working as a deckhand on a luxury charter yacht, he also can't escape them. Declan has spent years kissing their ass and doing their bidding...whatever it takes to make his dreams come true, and nothing will get in his way of being the captain of his own yacht one day. 

Mackenzie Armstrong knows what people think when they look at her. She knows from the outside looking in, it seems like her family has it all and doesn't have a care in the world. Things aren't always what they seem, and not only does Mackenzie have the weight of her family's struggles on her shoulders, she also needs to prove to Declan that she's not the spoiled princess he believes her to be.

Declan can't ignore the sparks of lust between them, even though Mackenzie is completely off limits and absolutely out of his league. 

Mackenzie thinks a vacation fling is just what she needs to forget about the mess her life has become, and Declan is the perfect man for the job.

Will this be a quick romp in the water, or will it turn into something more when Mackenzie finally gets below Deck?

PURCHASE HERE
AMAZON US



My name is Carly Porter... And I'm really good at bad decisions.

How do I know this, exactly? Well, not including the time I accidentally bleached my eyebrows or sprained my ankle changing a lightbulb...
I had sex with my best friend's brother.
Zeke Elliott has been a thorn in my side for eleven years. A very sexy, very tempting, very freaking annoying one. With big...hands.
And now my clitoris has a crush on the guy.
Seriously. I can't look at him without my vagina performing accidental kegels. Which would be fine, but he's Cain's brother. I hate him. He's off limits, right?
Right.

PURCHASE HERE
AMAZON US



We fell in love on a beach, got married in paradise, and rode off into the sunset. It should have been perfect, but saying “I do” doesn’t guarantee a happily-ever-after.
Two years later, I barely recognize either of us behind the walls we’ve built.
It’s time to bring it full circle. Back to a tropical paradise. Back to find out if we can still make this work.
I’m not willing to give her up, but to save us, I have to risk everything.
Two damaged people.
Countless secrets.
The fight of our lives.
We might be broken, but we’re not done.

PURCHASE HERE
AMAZON US


Riley Tennyson has made a huge mistake.

At least, that’s what she keeps telling herself.

Showing up to her brother’s wedding pissed off and newly single, Riley seeks comfort in solitude and an open bar, until the gorgeous and irresistibly charming CJ Tully makes her a better offer—a wild night with the master of smooth-talking where nothing is off limits.

Riley does what any single woman would do, and a connection is made. One neither one of them can ignore. But when she comes home to the boyfriend she no longer thought she had, Riley buries her secret and begs CJ to do the same.

Forget about each other. It was a mistake. That’s all it was… right?

Desires are hidden. Distance is kept. Until one night CJ makes the ultimate sacrifice, and Riley can no longer avoid the man she can’t stop thinking about.

Not with him sleeping down the hall…

PURCHASE HERE
AMAZON US



Looking back, none of this would’ve happened if I hadn’t dropped my phone in the toilet. I mean, I could’ve walked away from him if I’d had it with me. 
Or maybe not. 
Maybe it was all over the first time he saw me, and he would’ve found another way. Probably—if there’s one thing I’ve learned, it’s that Shade always gets what he wants, and apparently he wanted me. 
Right from the first.
Shade's Lady is a stand-alone story. There is no need to have read any prior Reapers MC stories to enjoy Shade's Lady.

PURCHASE HERE
AMAZON US



Smith Hamilton has it all—he's smart, good-looking and loaded. But he remembers a time when he had nothing and no one, so he's not about to mess up, especially with his best friend’s little sister. That means keeping Evie at arm's length … even though the once pesky little girl is now a buxom bombshell. A sexy blonde who pushes his self-control to the limit the night she crawls into bed with him.

Evie Reed knows she's blessed—with an exclusive education, a family who loves her, and a new job managing social media for her family's lingerie company. But she wants more, like a reason to wear the sexy lingerie herself. She has just the man in mind to help with that. She's crushed on Smith forever. Surely tricking her way into his bed will force him to see her in a new, adult way.

Except that when Evie's plan leads to disaster, she and Smith must decide—ignore the attraction sizzling between them, or become play mates and risk it all.

PURCHASE HERE
AMAZON US



HE'S GOT A SECRET...
Roan Gregory, one of the four owners of Pier 70 Marina, has managed to paint himself as a loner in recent months. There’s a reason for that. And he’s got every intention of keeping that reason a secret. That is, until he no longer has the option.

HE'S GOT A SECRET, TOO...
Colton Seguine, defenseman for the Austin Arrows, has gotten good at keeping the world from finding out that he’s gay. He knows exactly what he can and cannot do. And with whom. That is, until he sees Roan for the first time and all bets are off.

SOME SECRETS ARE TOO BIG TO KEEP
Temperatures soar when this brooding bad boy gets his first taste of this smoking hot hockey player. 

Can Roan and Seg push past each other’s defenses? Or, thanks to the way the cards have been dealt, will the time they spent together prove to be just a harmless one night stand?

PURCHASE HERE
AMAZON US



When I met Donovan Kincaid, I knew he was rich. I didn't know he was filthy. Truth be told, I was only trying to get his best friend to notice me.

I knew poor scholarship girls like me didn't stand a chance against guys like Weston King and Donovan Kincaid, but I was in love with his world, their world, of parties and sex and power. I knew what I wanted--I knew who I wanted--until one night, their world tried to bite me back and Donovan saved me. He saved me, and then Weston finally noticed me, and I finally learned what it was to be in their world.

And then what it was like to lose it.

Ten years later, I've found my way back. Back to their world. Back to him.

This time, I'm ready. I've been down this road before, and I know all the dirty, filthy ways Donovan will try and wreck me.

But it's hard to resist. Especially when I know how much I'll like it.

PURCHASE HERE
AMAZON US


My savior isn’t prince charming.
I’m not that lucky.
He’s my worst nightmare.
He’s my one-night stand from two years ago.
And he doesn’t remember me.

What happens on vacation doesn't always stay on vacation. Especially in a place like Aspen. I moved to the mountains for my dream vet job. I never expected to run into the man of my dreams. Again. 
*
I never thought I'd see her again.
My Cinderella didn't leave me a shoe to find her.
Not that I'd need random footwear to recognize her.
Her kiss is something I'll never forget.

Work hard. Play hard. I'm paid to be a nice guy on the slopes, but what I do in my off time isn't always about making good choices. That's the fun of living in a ski town. I stay while the women come and go.


PURCHASE HERE
AMAZON US


Your first love is nothing to joke about. It's powerful, overwhelming, and something that haunts you forever. When your first love is severed, you lose a piece of your soul. Your world shatters. 

My first love, Amos Marshall, left something behind for me. He promised me forever and gave that to me. It's the GRAVITY that keeps my universe held together. This natural phenomenon keeps me whole to move forward every single day of my life. 

Back in his hometown with a life-changing secret to reveal, the problem is I'm too greedy to give up the last piece of Amos that I hold dear. 

Gravitational attraction has a funny way of pulling new people into your life. It's unwanted, but the force is tenacious. 
Cub Stent storms into my life piecing together my secret. He fills dark mysterious holes that have been vacant for years. 

Does my heart have room for a second love? 

Only Gravity will know. 

PURCHASE HERE
AMAZON US



 photo signature_zpsyqnzqh4c.png

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing these. I added them all to my list of books to purchase. They all sound really good.

    ReplyDelete