photo border top_zpssizzdfko.png

December 20, 2016

Wild In The Windy City • FMR Review



BLURB: 



A multi-author anthology about just how wild the windy city can get.
This isn't just another box-set. Thirteen romance authors bring you wildly sexy stories in the Windy City. Set in Chicago, each story promises to leave you wanting for more


*ALL PROCEEDS WILL GO TO CHARITY, TO BE NAMED SOON**


PURCHASE HERE: 

Review by: Erin 

WOW!! I have to first say that some of these authors were new to me. I have some of their books on my TBR list, but unfortunately have not had time to dive into them yet. I am in the process of trying to get them to the top of my list! This anthology was incredible. Each author contributed some very HOT HOT stories!! Each one left me wanting more. Each story was different and I loved that. Most anthologies are comprised of similar books (all second chance romance, military, paranormal, etc.) Each of these stories was unique with the only similarity being Chicago. Each story grabbed my attention very quickly and most of them left me a hot, panting mess! Several of these shorts already have the full book listed on Goodreads and have already been added to my list. The others will be added as soon as I see them. I may or may not be stalking. Who a I kidding? I am definitely a level 10 stalker right now. I highly recommend this anthology to everyone, whether you are looking for a few short, quick, naughty reads or looking to sample a new to you author. You will definitely find it here!

5 Stars 






 photo signature_zpsyqnzqh4c.png

No comments:

Post a Comment