photo border top_zpssizzdfko.png

December 15, 2016

NAILED by Staci Hart • RELEASE DAY BLITZ & REVIEW




NAILED (An Erotic Short) 
Staci Hart 
Publication Date: 12/15



Synopsis: 

Everyone wants to get nailed.

Sometimes the first thing you feel for someone is lust. Maybe it's for a stranger. It might be someone you've only just noticed, or someone whom you've known, but aren't allowed to want. Maybe you just don't know if they're affected by you, if the sound of their voice or the way they touch your hand makes them as crazy as it makes you. 

Or, perhaps they want you just as badly as you want them. Sometimes, it's all you can do to stop yourself from acting on it

PURCHASE HERE: 


Review by: Amy C 

FOR CRAPS SAKE STACI!!! This is the stuff dreams are made of all wrapped up in a sultry band of smoke'n hot words!! I have been a serious fan of Staci's writing for awhile now so this little nugget of goodness was no surprise. She's extremely talented at taking an ordinary situation and making it so FREAK'N hot and steamy that I'm literally melting as I read. This book was short and although the scenes were quick they definitely delivered on the dirty. I would love to see more of this kind of compilation because it was fantastic!
Completely recommend this read & all of Staci Hart's work!

4 Stars 



Review by: Stacey 

They was a super short novel...it left me wanting me and to dive deeper into the characters but other than that it was a HOT, STEAMY & SEXY as hell

Read!!!! I loved the instant connection and sexy bond the characters had.  All I can say is give us more pls Staci don't be such a tease as we love your work and I just wish there was more!

3.75 Stars 




 photo signature_zpsyqnzqh4c.png

No comments:

Post a Comment