photo border top_zpssizzdfko.png

October 10, 2016

Fractured Paths by Heather Anne • RELEASE & REVIEW




Fractured Paths 
by 
Heather Anne





Skylar

Getting away from the wreckage of my past should have been the best thing for me.
I believed there was something bigger and better out there.
I believed I could whole-heartedly love again.

Finding someone who didn't even have a fraction of a heart to give never crossed my mind.
He infuriates, consumes and devastates me.
I wish I did the same for him, because I can't bring myself to walk away.

Grayson 

One bad decision changed my life.
Minutes, seconds, they culminated into the worst thing that's ever happened to me.
For years I've been trying to drown the pain and guilt.

Now there's light, beauty, and hope.
This shouldn't be mine.
She's made me want it; crave it.

But the pills in my pocket are the strongest part of me.

They always will be.



B&N 

Review by: Erin 

OMG!!! Heather Anne’s debut novel is incredible. The storyline was wonderful and kept me hooked. All the detail and description that went in to this story was amazing. Grayson and Skylar are well developed and complex characters that will have you on the edge of your seat, rooting for them throughout the story. The story is full of all the “feels” and had me an emotional wreck till the very end. The book is written so well that I could see myself in the story. Not so much a main character, but a fly on the wall that could see everything as it was happening. I love when I get so engrossed in a book that I do not have the strength to put it down, even for a minute. Sorry, but this book even went to the bathroom with me. I found myself fully invested in the outcome of this story from chapter 2. I am also now waiting (maybe not so patiently) for the next in the series.Heather, I do not care which character is next as I know they will all have their own incredible stories to tell. Love ya girl!

5 Stars 



Review by: Tracy

It took me about a week to get through Fractured Paths, but not for the reason you think. I read the prologue and was instantly gutted, I honestly didn't know if I could handle that kind of heartache. So after walking away from it for 2 days I decided to dive right in, I prepared myself for the worse, even had Kleenex next to me just in case.

We have all lost someone very close to us, and some of us might even carry the burden of blame for what ever reason. For Grayson and Skylar they knew and carried that grief all to well. For Grayson, his demons were a little harder to bear, so he turned to every outlet he could to numb himself, even if it meant killing himself in the process. But no matter who loves him, he needs to want to make himself better for him, not for the woman he fell in love with.

This story hit close to home. Because no matter how badly we want to help someone, to make them better, we can't. They have to want to do it. And sometimes, no matter how hard we try, they choose not to get help.

"Anything significant that would happen in our lives would be packed away in a shiny box and sent up to the sky so that God could remind us all of all the things we have when are stuck in the loneliness of the night." I'd like to think this is true, some days those shiny boxes are needed.

5 Stars 




Review by: Dawn 

For a Debut novel Heather Anne knocked it out of the park!! I devoured this book. When a tragedy takes your life down a dark and dangerours road you have to wonder what happens. How do you come back from that? How do you heal all the hurt you caused? Heather does a perfect job of taking you on that dark and dangerous journey. You get to see how you come back from that. How you heal the hurt you caused. I loved every emotional word of this book and can't wait till the next one comes out!! A new author that I can't wait to read more by!! 

4.5 Stars 











Heather Anne’s passion has always been reading and writing. After many years she finally crosses “writing a novel” off of her bucket list.  When she isn’t fangirling over fictional characters, Heather can be found, usually with a cup of coffee or energy drink in hand, playing with her son and their overly affectionate bunny, Charlotte.  When this New York native has time to herself, she enjoys karaoke, live music, 80’s movies and rewatching her favorite TV shows over and over again.



Facebook ✪  Instagram ✪ Twitter





 photo signature_zpsyqnzqh4c.png


No comments:

Post a Comment