photo border top_zpssizzdfko.png

September 19, 2016

Wilder by Rebecca Yarros • RELEASE DAY BLITZ & REVIEW

14315900_1268098096568039_127701387_o

Wilder
Rebecca Yarros
September 19, 2016
   
Synopsis
He’s Paxton Wilder.   Twenty-two-year-old, tattooed, smoking-hot leader of the Renegades.   Five time X Games medalist.   The world is his playground—especially this year—and for the next nine months I’m stuck as his tutor on the Study at Sea program.   He’s too busy staging worldwide stunts for his documentary to get to class.   But if I can’t get him to take academics seriously, I’ll lose my scholarship…if I don’t lose my heart first.   Six unlikely friends on a nine-month cruise with the Study at Sea program will learn that chemistry is more than a subject and the best lessons aren’t taught in the classroom…but in the heart.    

Purchase Links

Review by: Gina 

Ahhhh, Paxton WIlder...he can rev my engine any day!  This book follows the lives of the Renegades and their wild adventure shooting a movie during their semester as sea. I thought the storyline was really interesting. It was something a little different. While at times, I found it to be a little far fetched, it was still enjoyable. I loved the Renegades and that dare devils aspect of the story. I could feel the adrenaline and it got my heart pumping. The romance side of the story was really sweet! There were several twist and turns that had me speculating who did it and what was going to happen. That made for a fun guessing game. I enjoyed the characters. Leah, she had gone through so much in her past so it was nice to read about her overcoming her fears and moving forward in life. Paxton, was the bad boy who couldn't be tamed, but he had his reasons. I thought the author did a good job on bringing all the characters together and making all their stories connect. Overall, I enjoyed this book! It was fun, sweet, and kept you on the edge of your seat. I am looking forward to reading about the other Renegades! 

4.5 Stars 



Review by: Erin 

This storyline was incredible. I was hooked from the start. Wilder is a Renegade. His life is about his close friends, his team, and his work. Leah is a complex character. For the past two years she has shied away from everyone and everything. But that is all about to change, since she is Wilder’s new tutor. The detail and description in this story was amazing. The twists and turns throughout the story will keep you addicted. The whammy at the end threw me for a loop. I never saw it coming. I so easily fell in love with all these characters and am excited to see where this series will go!

4 Stars 

wilder-teaser-6
Connect with Rebecca
Goodreads Author Page: http://bit.ly/23mt0Qh


 photo signature_zpsyqnzqh4c.png

No comments:

Post a Comment