photo border top_zpssizzdfko.png

July 07, 2016

Keeping London by Ellie Wade • REVIEW TOUR


Title: Keeping London
Series: The Flawed Heart Series #2
Author: Ellie Wade
Genre: Contemporary Romance
Release Date: June 30, 2016




GONE. 

He's gone away, 
Deployed. 
My biggest fear realized. 
Well, my second biggest fear. 
He's overseas, but he's alive. 
When Loïc left, my heart went with him. 
In shattered pieces of good-bye. 
Until we are together again… 
GONE. 
Leaving her was the hardest thing I've ever done. 
Until I got here. 
The danger, the fear, the pain— 
It's real. 
I promised I'd get back to her. 
A promise I'm determined to keep. 
A vow that might be harder than I thought. 
A battle of my heart. 
A war with my mind. 
A fight to return to London… 

***Book 2 in The Flawed Heart Series, must be read after Finding London. 
***Intended for readers 18+ due to mature content.





Review by: Erin 

OMG woman!!! What have you done to me? I finished this book last night, and I am still reeling from the ending. I cried so many tears throughout this book. Sure, knowing these two characters, there were several laugh till you cry moments. London, Paige, Loic, London’s family. They are all hilarious. But you took a turn in the book that left me a crying-sobbing-sucking-my-thumb-in-a-corner mess. The level of emotion in this book is phenomenal. I so didn’t see this coming. I was also so mad I could spit nails. These characters have left their marks on my soul, and I am not sure how to come back from this. The storyline was incredible, so emotionally gripping. I could not put it down. I read this book in 2 hours. That was how addictive this book was. I don’t think I even stopped to get a drink. I was hooked from the first book and I was so excited when this showed up on my Kindle. I am now a wreck, not so patiently waiting for the next book. I am in awe of this author’s ability to write such a compelling and gut-wrenching book. I am going to need a great big hug in October at Carolina Book Fest.

 5 Stars


Review by: Tracy 

Keeping London was everything I hoped it would be. It was a fantatsic mix of sweet, funny and heart wrenching. Yes, you heard me right. Heart wrenching.  London and Loic have a relationship we all dream of. I thought I fell in love with them in Finding London but Keeping London blew it right out of the water.
After finishing this story I was a mess. I couldn't come to terms with the ways things played out for both London and Loic.  I seriously wanted to take my blankie and pacifier and go rock myself until I stopped crying. 
You know that sour patch kids commercial where their sour then sweet? That's me right now. I want to punch Ellie and hug her all that the same time. (OK not literally but you know what I mean).

5 Stars 
















Ellie Wade resides in southwest Michigan with her husband, three young children, and two dogs. She has a Master’s degree in education from Eastern Michigan University and is a huge University of Michigan sports fan. She loves the beauty of her home state, especially the lakes and the gorgeous autumn weather. When she is not writing, you will find her reading, snuggled up with her kids, or spending time with family and friends. She loves traveling and exploring new places with her family.







HOSTED BY:

 photo signature_zpsyqnzqh4c.png

No comments:

Post a Comment