photo border top_zpssizzdfko.png

July 14, 2016

Broken Prince (The Royals Book 2) by Erin Watt • FMR REVIEW


These Royals will ruin you…


ABOUT Broken Prince:

These Royals will ruin you…

From wharf fights and school brawls to crumbling lives inside glittery mansions, one guy tries to save himself.

Reed Royal has it all—looks, status, money. The girls at his elite prep school line up to date him, the guys want to be him, but Reed never gave a damn about anyone but his family until Ella Harper walked into his life.

What started off as burning resentment and the need to make his father’s new ward suffer turned into something else entirely—keep Ella close. Keep Ella safe. But when one foolish mistake drives her out of Reed’s arms and brings chaos to the Royal household, Reed’s entire world begins to fall apart around him.

Ella doesn’t want him anymore. She says they’ll only destroy each other.

She might be right.

Secrets. Betrayal. Enemies. It’s like nothing Reed has ever dealt with before, and if he’s going to win back his princess, he’ll need to prove himself Royally worthy.

PURCHASE HERE: 

Review by: Kathryn 

I'll start by saying I loved paper Princess.   I couldn't wait for Broken Prince, especially after the cliff hanger ending.  As soon as Broken Prince appeared on my kindle I dropped everything and started reading!  BrokenPrince was well worth the wait! 

This book has so many twists and turns the I didn't expect or see coming.  The relationships between Ella and the Royals continues to evolve.  Some of their secrets are revealed and there is another cliffhanger ending, that will leave you desperate for the next installment.

I wasn't really sure what to think of Reed Royal after the first book but he certainly redeems himself in this book,  and I can say that I am a total fan of Reed after reading Broken Prince.  

These characters are incredibly complex and interesting.  They are flawed, which makes them so much more like-able and believable.  If you loved Paper Princess don't hesitate to read Broken Prince.  This series is amazingly well written and addictive to discover how this engaging and entertaining story ends.  

5 Stars 

Review by: Tatia 

I've been thinking about what I was going to write in my review for two days and I'm still not sure what I want to say. This book held the answers to so many questions while also leaving me waiting for the answers to me. By this point, we all know how Paper Princess ended. That cliffhanger was the cause of many broken kindles, I'm sure of it.
We start of right where we were left. Thank God!! Ella has run away after walking in on her worst nightmare. We don't know where she's headed. Reed and Easton spent all night looking for her with only one possible lead. With no other choice, they go to their dad for help.
I'm telling you, this book held turn after turn. I still haven't wrapped my head around it all. I'm trying to think of the possible answers that await us in the next book and my mind is going crazy with the possibilities. When you finish Broken Prince, you'll know what I'm talking about. This feeling of being unsettled, of not knowing what to expect next...I LOVE IT! I know most people don't enjoy cliffhangers, but I do. When it comes to a book like this, it's what keeps me coming back for more! These authors have created a series that could go on and on and people would keep coming back. WE MUST HAVE ANSWERS! This series is like a rollercoaster ride that I never want to end.

4.5 Stars 

Review by: Amy E 

Man I was so excited for this book, who wouldn't be with the cliffy at the end of Paper Princess.  I dove into this book head first and was a little disappointed when things started off so slow, the storyline dragging.

Soon enough things began to pick up and we were pulled back into the tangled web of lies, deceit, love, friendship, and society rules.  I was eager to see how and if Reed and Ella could find their way back to each other.

The second half of the book was so good I couldn't put it down.  My mind was racing trying to figure out what was happening and how they were going to figure it all out.

I am dying to get my hands on the next book in this series.  I have Royal fever and it can't be cured!

4 Stars 

Paper Princess 

(The Royals Book 1)



BLURB

From strip clubs and truck stops to southern coast mansions and prep schools, one girl tries to stay true to herself.

These Royals will ruin you…

Ella Harper is a survivor—a pragmatic optimist. She’s spent her whole life moving from town to town with her flighty mother, struggling to make ends meet and believing that someday she’ll climb out of the gutter. After her mother’s death, Ella is truly alone. 

Until Callum Royal appears, plucking Ella out of poverty and tossing her into his posh mansion among his five sons who all hate her. Each Royal boy is more magnetic than the last, but none as captivating as Reed Royal, the boy who is determined to send her back to the slums she came from.

Reed doesn’t want her. He says she doesn’t belong with the Royals.

He might be right.

Wealth. Excess. Deception. It’s like nothing Ella has ever experienced, and if she’s going to survive her time in the Royal palace, she’ll need to learn to issue her own Royal decrees. 

PURCHASE HERE: 


 photo signature_zpsyqnzqh4c.png

No comments:

Post a Comment