photo border top_zpssizzdfko.png

May 02, 2016

STONE by Victoria Ashley ~ RELEASE DAY BLITZ & REVIEW




Stone (Walk Of Shame 2nd Generation #1)

by
Victoria Ashley 





My name is Stone Ridge and I’m a f*cking go getter… 

I set my sights on what I want and go after it. Not giving up easily is what I’m known for. 

Well… that and shaking my d*ck for money. I take pride in knowing I’m damn good at both. 

Screaming girls everywhere, willing to drop their panties for me and toss their money my way, yet there’s only one girl that I can’t get out of my f*cking head. Especially since she’s my damn roommate. 

Sage Knox… 

Things were hot between us, both of us looking for the best f*cks of our lives; a way to have fun and get off without becoming attached. 

Until I decided that being attached to her is what I want. 

She pushed away, afraid of being hurt like she has been since the day her parents abandoned her and her brother Hemy. Every single person in her life has crushed her. 

I understand her worries and I’m willing to do anything now to take them all away. 

I’m making her mine one way or another… beginning with my damn body.

PURCHASE HERE: 




Review by: Erin 

Holy wet panties Batman! This book should come with a warning! “Danger: Panties will be ruined! Ovaries also likely to explode!”  This book was incredible. I knew going into this book that Stonewould rock my world. I was really unprepared for how hard that rocking would be. He is everything I was hoping he would be and so much more. This storyline was amazing. Stone and Sage together is book writing magic. These two have such chemistry. I swear if I had been reading the paperback it would have burst into flames. There were several times I had to put this book down. Not because I wanted to. No. But because I had to calm myself down. The author has an amazing ability to put her words together in such a way that you feel like you are the character. That everything happening in the story is actually happening to you. This story had me so wound up I felt like I should have a smoke afterwards. I am very excited to get my hands on the next two books. MUST HAVE MORE W.O.S!!!!!

5 Stars 

Review by: Kim 

Welcome to Walk Of Shame 2nd Generation! 
Can I just say...HOLY HOTNESS!
I am actually surprised that my kindle didn't burst into flames.
Good grief Victoria Ashley knows how to write hot, sexy goodness.
I wasn' t sure if I was going to like this second generation series. Only because I was being a W.O.S snob. I loved the original 3 and didn't think this author could top the original series. 
Let me say..I am so sorry for doubting you Victoria AshleyStone is so lovable and hot...I want him for myself. Though I think Sage would have a thing or two to say about that.
This book is chock full of sexy times, laugh out loud times, new exciting, sexy men to get to know and times when all you wanna do is hug Sage and tell her it's all gonna be ok. 
We also get to visit with the 3 original W.O.S men and their wives. So great to catch up and see what they've been up to.
This book will make you hot, hot, hot.
Can't wait for more W.O.S- 2.

4 Stars 









 photo signature_zpsyqnzqh4c.png

No comments:

Post a Comment