photo border top_zpssizzdfko.png

April 11, 2016

Forever Pucked by Helena Hunting ♥ FMR REVIEW


ABOUT FOREVER PUCKED:

Being engaged to Alex Waters, team captain and the highest paid NHL player in the league, is awesome. How could it not be?

In addition to being an amazing hockey player, he’s an incurable romantic with an XL heart, and an XXL hockey stick in his pants. And he knows how to use it. Incredibly, orgasmically well. Alex is the whole package and more. Literally. Like his package is insane. Total world record holder material.

So it makes complete sense that Violet Hall can’t wait to nail him down to the matrimonial mattress and become Mrs. Violet Waters.

It’s so romantic.

Violet is totally stoked to set a date.

Eventually. At some point. Likely before the next millennium. Or when Violet stops getting hives every time someone brings up the wedding, and their mothers stop colluding on stadium sized venues. Whichever comes first.



PURCHASE HERE:

AMAZON
Review by: Erin 

I FLOVE THIS SERIES!!! This story has everything you are dying for. Violet, Alex, Super MC, beaver, and costumes, OH MY! It also has some very emotional, real moments. I have loved Violet and Alex from the beginning. Their relationship is so easy and fun. Of course, this time around they have some heavy issues to overcome as well. I loved this storyline. I loved the depth and emotion that filled every page. I was on the edge of my seat waiting to see how they would handle the strain put on their relationship. As always, there were plenty of times I was rolling with laughter. I about peed myself during the “toy shop” scene. This author has an incredible talent forwriting a story that can have you in tears one moment and laughing you’re a** off the next. I will wait patiently for Darren and Lance’s stories. However, I will beg for another Alex and Violet story. I absolutely have to know how Violet handles motherhood!

5 Stars 






Review by: Gina 

I absolutely love this series and I was excited to hear there was another book coming out.  Forever Pucked revolves around Alex and Violet and their journey towards marriage. This book is full of laugh out loud moments, it had everything I would have expected from reading the previous books. There were a few twists and turn through out the story that I wouldn't have expected. Even some sad and heartbreaking moments. The author incorporated all the previous characters from the other books so I enjoyed catching up with them. I thought the writing was good, along with the story line. It did get to a point were the Beaver and MC references got a little redundant but overall it was a great book and a great companion to the rest of the book in the series. 

4 Stars 

Review by: Amy E 

Alex and Violet my favorite quirky, dirty, well hung, big racked, and funny as hell couple.  I loved them in Pucked and was so happy to be getting another look into their life.  

Violet in all of her beaver loving, Super MC obsessing, no dairy, hive covered glory is such a refreshing character.  She has no filter and that's why so many people love her, myself included.  At the beginning of the book I felt like she was a little over the top even for Violet.  

Alex's tolerance and absolute adoration of her is so amazing. Not many men could handle that kind of woman.  While Alex has always been the more serious of the two we get even more of his serious side in this one. Between wedding plans, career setbacks, and family drama he has a lot on his plate. 

I loved how much of the other couples we get.  Especially all the hints dropped about what is going on with Charlene and Darren.  We gat a lot more Daisy which is hilarious and insightful.

I was is stitches throughout this entire book.  Even when things took a serious turn humor could still be found to help everyone make it through a difficult situation.


4 Stars 


Review by: Amy C 

I can not get enough Violet Hall! When this series first started I swear I laughed so hard at her Hynix and over all smart mouth. She won me over so easily that I kept coming back to this series book after book to get more of her. Sure, her relationship with Alex helped seal the deal for me, but really it was her. She was as much of a loud show stealer as she was a venerable sweet heart. Having Alex to love her and fight for her made these two a must read for me. This book was a fantastic addition!

Hot hockey player Alex needs no real introduction. He's easy to read and has a genuine love for all things Violet, which makes him just swoon worthy. Seeing these two together and watching their relationship develop over the course of 4 books was amazing. Playing a different role in each book, the Hall-Waters duo have really shown their characters depth and ability to withstand anything...even almost suffocating Super MC!! Seeing them finally get their forever was a long time in the making but was totally and completely THEM!! Silly, quirky and 100% full of sultry fun!!

This book was fun  anticipated read for me. I had been hoping these two would finally get their acts together and make it official and of course they completely did it to suite them and not everyone else. Easy and comical is the theme for this book. I would have liked a little less Beaver and Super MC, but then again It wouldn't have been their style. I recommend this book and the series. 

4 Stars 





MEET Helena





Helena Hunting lives on the outskirts of Toronto with her incredibly tolerant family and two moderately intolerant cats. She’s putting her degree in English Lit to good use by writing contemporary erotic romance. She is the author of Clipped Wings, her debut novel, and Inked Armor.



Connect with:  Helena

Website I Facebook



 photo signature_zpsyqnzqh4c.png

No comments:

Post a Comment