photo border top_zpssizzdfko.png

December 22, 2015

Southern Pleasure by Kaylee Ryan -RELEASE DAY BLITZ






Title: Southern Pleasure
Author: Kaylee Ryan
Genre: New Adult Romance

 Release Date: December 22, 2015



Blurb

They tell you that a parent’s love is all consuming. I never put much thought into it. Not until the minute I heard her take her first breath. That little girl is my world. I’d do anything to protect her.

My ex signed over her rights and her family vowed that my daughter didn’t exist. Now that she’s gone, they want my little girl. They’re trying to say I can’t give her what she needs.

I’ve known Evan all my life. Our families farms run parallel with each other. He and my brother Aaron have been best friends for as long as I can remember.

What they’re trying to do is wrong. He needs my help, someone he can trust and I’m more than happy to do it. I volunteered without hesitation.

I should have thought about what it would be like to have our lives intertwined. I should have thought about what would happen when our time together ended and how my heart would feel when I had to walk away.







Purchase Links

AMAZON US / UK
iBOOKS / KOBO

Review by: Erin

This story was so emotional and very addictive. I fell in love with Evan and McKinley immediately. They have such a wonderful friendship. McKinley doesn’t have to think twice about helping and being there for Evan. She has a huge heart and a beautiful soul. Evan is every woman’s wet dream! He is caring and compassionate. He loves fiercely and with his whole heart. Plus, he works a farm so you know that he is walking around with those tight jeans, boots, and shirtless! Holy Hotness Batman! These two have a very deep connection and come together to face all obstacles. I loved the storyline. The author did an amazing job with all the description and detail. I loved the bonds these two families share. An amazing book! I can’t wait to see if Aaron gets his own book!

5 Stars 



Review by: Amy C 

"I got you baby, just feel". I MEAN HO LEE HOT!!! Evan Chamberlin is a man on a mission to commit to a new life with a single lady who will completely change his life for the better. McKinley Mills is a woman who comes back home to a life she never dream would be possible but is 100% committed to accepting. This book was so beautifully written and amazingly swoony. Every page I turned, I grew more and more attached to these characters and the life they were building together. This book had me hooked at that Alabama hat on the cover, but what was inside the book was per gold.

I just love me a southern boy swooning on his girl. This book had Evan just beautifully humble and strongly focused. He grew up faster than he expected but never questioned his choices. Kaylee wrote this man beautifully!! He was so strong yet so beautifully fragile. I just loved the life he chose and how he brought McKinley into it. She fit perfectly into his southern style and was the sweet girl he so craved and deserved.

My lord McKinley was a perfect character to read. She had style and grace which permeated even the toughest exterior. Kinley was amazingly driven and softness that a big man like Evan needed. Those two wove a beautiful web of a relationship filled with definition and trust. I LOVED the way that Kaylee wrote them so strong. 

This book seriously was an amazing read. I was swooned by that hottie on the cover with the Bama hat (roll tide!!!) and  I was so happy that the story was just as scorching. The book  had fantastic flow and kept me turning the pages so fast I was able to blow through it in one sitting. The character development was clear and defined and just made me fall in love. Kaylee's writing style was fantastic and I know I will be back for more!! This book is a complete recommend and a 
                         
                            5 star read all the way.











Trailer







Author Bio



Kaylee Ryan has had a passion for reading since she was a little girl. That passion has slowly led to spinning romantic tales, and a one-click addiction. When she doesn’t have her nose stuck in her kindle or fingers glued to the keyboard, you can find Kaylee hanging out with friends and family. She loves all genres of music, and enjoys scrapbooking. She lives in Ohio with her husband (her real life happily ever after) and their rambunctious little boy.



Author Links

No comments:

Post a Comment