photo border top_zpssizzdfko.png

November 18, 2015

TELL ME YOU NEED ME by Joya Ryan ~ FMR REVIEW






ABOUT Tell Me You Need Me: 


Playing dirty can be the best kind of fun…

Chloe Franklin wouldn’t call herself a commitment-phobe, so much as she’s allergic to anything long term. She loves the sexy, sweaty, and intensely hot hours of the night that come before the sun rises, though. Especially when those nights are spent with Search-and-Rescuer Gage McGraw...

Gage loves his job, but there is one thing he’s starting to like more than the rush of a mission—a stacked blonde with a mouth that haunts his dreams. Every time he steps foot in the sleepy town of Beaufort, he hooks up with Chloe. But he’s tired of hooks-ups. He wants more.


Just the sight of Gage gets Chloe's blood going. Hot, bothered, and finally naked, she’s ready for their night to start. But before he takes her, he whispers what his intentions really are…and then the games really begin.



PURCHASE HERE: 


Review by: Erin 

This story was addictive. These characters are wonderful and keep you hooked in the story. Chloe and Gage have a long-standing arrangement. They get together when Gage is in town. Their escapades are incredibly hot. Chloe has her focus on her goals and doesn’t have time for a relationship, which is why her arrangement with Gage works so well. Gage has realized that he is ready for the next step in his life. He wants that with Chloe. He has his work cut out for him. This story was intense and kept me on the edge of my seat waiting to see what would happen. Another hit for Joya Ryan!

4 Stars 


Review by: Tracy 

I don't really know how to explain what I am about to say but I'll give it my best shot.  
Chole and Cage have been sleeping together for the past 2 years. Any time Cage is in town him and Chloe would "get together". Cage wants more and Chole is beyond what we would call a commitment phobe. Cage and Chloe go head to head trying to get the other to give into what they want. One of them is bound to bend and give in more and more right? 
I did like the sex scenes because let's face it...they were hot (especially the opening scene). I liked that Cage did everything in his power to get Chloe to date him and give him more that just sex.  Yeah that's it, that's about all I can say about why I liked it. 
What I didn't like first was Chloe. She was so wishy-washy over her feelings for Cage I started get whip lash. Plus, as hot as the chemistry was I felt that there was a huge emotional connection between them. 
So for me this was an ok book, not bad it not great..Cage was hot though

3.5 Stars 



 photo signature_zpsyqnzqh4c.png

No comments:

Post a Comment