photo border top_zpssizzdfko.png

October 28, 2015

The Other Game by J. Sterling ~ FMR REVIEW





The Other Game 
(The Perfect Game, #4)
J. Sterling
Release Date: October 25, 2015




ABOUT The Other Game:

You thought you knew everything there was to know about Jack & Cassie's love story... but you were wrong.

The Perfect Game from Dean Carter's point of view is here.



PURCHASE HERE:



REVIEW BY: Gina

Books that release with an alternate point of view can be a hit or miss and The Other Game was an okay book for me. The story is told from Dean's point of view. Dean is Jack's younger brother and always lived in Jack's shadow. Jack was always the star and people, especially girls, would use Dean to get to Jack. So, I found it ironic that Dean's story was centered around Jack.

I enjoyed Jack and Cassie's story from the first three book, so it was nice to relive that again but I was hoping for more about Dean and Melissa. There were moments were we got a little more about Dean and Melissa but I wanted more.  

Overall, while I found the book to be well written, to me,  it just came off as a summary of the first three books. While it was nice reminisce about Jack and Cassie again, I just wish there would have been more to Dean and Melissa's story, especially Melissa. I really want to get in her head more and know more of her back story. I recommend the first three books in The Game series, I loved those, and this one...maybe wait awhile after reading the other books before picking up The Other Game

3.5 Stars



MEET J. Sterling:

I got fired from my last job. It's true. I know you're sitting there thinking "Jenn, how could anyone in their right mind fire someone as amazing and awesome as you???" And i'd love to give you a good reason, but the truth is- being this awesome is clearly very scary to other less awesome people.

So I said screw them and started writing my first book. And you know what I realized? Writing books that mean something to me is a million times better than working for my ass off for someone who doesn't really care about anything other than the bottom line.

My soul feels more satisfied.
My heart, more full.

So thank you for reading, loving and recommending the stories I write.
I appreciate it more than you know. :)



CONNECT WITH J. Sterling:






 photo signature_zpsyqnzqh4c.png


No comments:

Post a Comment