photo border top_zpssizzdfko.png

September 11, 2015

Grayson's Vow by Mia Sheridan ~ FMR REVIEW





BLURB

Kira Dallaire is desperate.

Some challenges in life seem too hard to overcome. With little money, and even fewer options, the quick-witted and vibrant twenty-two-year-old needs to reinvent herself. Known for her generous heart and impulsive personality, she devises a survival plan, possibly her most outrageous idea yet.

Grayson Hawthorn is losing hope.

Some obstacles in life seem too hard to overcome. Betrayal definitely being one of them. With limited capital, and dwindling resources, he is attempting to resurrect his failing family vineyard, a self-imposed vow seemingly destined to fail. That is until a young woman enters his office with an outlandish, unexpected proposition impossible to refuse.

What begins as a temporary business arrangement, soon evolves into more as vivacious, spirited Kira challenges detached, arrogant Grayson to want more from life. To want more for himself. But as their wills clash and fiery passion ignites, they'll realize that sometimes the past creates walls too difficult to climb, and that lies and deception rarely precede a happily every after.

As Kira and Grayson race toward their destiny, they will discover that some vows are meant to be broken, and others are worth risking everything for . . . even your very own heart.

THIS IS A STANDALONE SIGN OF LOVE NOVEL, INSPIRED BY LIBRA. New Adult Contemporary Romance: Due to strong language and sexual content, this book is not intended for readers under the age of 18.


BUY


Review by:  Lisa 

Title: This Book = A Very Amazing Idea

And here she goes at it again, Mia Sheridan at her best. When I read her words, they're so powerful and meaningful that it takes the story to a new level. The author's craft to create character development is uncanny. This book has a story line that one might assume, "oh ...it's one of those." - NO IT IS NOT! It is a "bewitching" story with just the perfect balance of humor, angst, steam, and LOVE written with such passion.

As I type this review, I can't help but smile because I think back on the story I just read and there are certain parts that just barged right into my heart and won't ever leave. (sort of like a certain boy named Archer) The 2 main characters are captivating from the very beginning. You read about these 2 broken souls that come together and find strength in each other. Yes, has that been written in other books, of course, but Mia Sheridan puts her magnificent words together to create this magical novel.

This is without a doubt a book I plan to reread at some point because it instantly became special to me. I think I'm doing a lousy job at reviewing this because I have so much that I would love to say or quote but I just don't want to ruin it for anyone that will read this. And when I say anyone, I mean EVERYONE should! It's a MUST READ!

Thank You Mia Sheridan once again for a job well done!

FIVE BEWITCHING STARS & Beware Of The Dragon!
"You bring me peace, little witch, and you put a fire in my blood." I smiled against his mouth. "But do you trust me?" - this is NOT a paranormal story, it is also standalone.

5 Stars 









No comments:

Post a Comment