photo border top_zpssizzdfko.png

July 11, 2015

The Allure of Julian Lefray by RS Grey ~ FMR REVIEW




Title: The Allure of Julian Lefray
Author: R.S. Grey
Release Date: June 29, 2015
Find on Goodreads


From: JosephineKeller@LLDesigns.com
To: LilyNBlack@gmail.com
Subject: Justin Timberlake Nudes!


Lily, you predictable perv. I knew you’d open this email faster if I tempted you with a glimpse of JT's “PP”. Well, put your pants back on and grab some bubbly because I have much better news to share.

I GOT A JOB!

As of tomorrow, I’ll be the new executive assistant at Lorena Lefray Designs. I am SO excited, but there’s one itty bitty problem: I won’t be Lorena’s assistant. I’ll be working for her older brother, Julian.

I know what you're thinking- "But Jo, what’s the problem?"

Google him. Now. He’s the man in the fitted navy suit whose face reminds you that there’s hope yet for this cruel, ugly world. Keep scrolling…Do you see those dimples? Yup. That’s the Julian Lefray I will be reporting to tomorrow morning.

Lord, help us all...

XO,
Jo 



Review by: GINA 

If you are looking for a funny but sweet read, a RS Grey book WILL NOT let you down! This book had me laughing out loud one minute and swooning the next. Jo was so funny, her inner thoughts were the best! And the banter between Jo and Julian was on point! 

Julian surprised me the most, being this big, rich guy I kind of expected him to be a jerk but he was actually really sweet and charming. Heck, he went out of his way just to make sure he could get almond milk for Jo's coffee because that's how she drinks it. SWOON! I always love that point in a story when the guy goes and gets his girl, and Julian did good when it was his turn to shine! 

I am a little up in the air about how I feel about the ending. It was not a bad ending, but I think I was just hoping for a little bit more. I really hope we get more on Dean and Lily, those two really intrigued me! I highly recommend this book. The Allure of Julian Lefray is an office romance story you will not want to put down!


4.5 Stars 

Review by: SAM 

R.S Grey has once again delivered a great read! This book is funny, sweet and just an all around uplifting book. 
Josephine is a young woman chasing her dreams, leaving her small town in Texas and going to the bright lights of the big city, New York. She lives and breathes fashion, running a blog that is gaining more followers every week, but she aims to achieve her ultimate dream, working as a big hit in the fashion industry.
Jo is fortunate enough to attend a huge fashion event, and meets the charismatic and very handsome Julian. But unbeknown to Jo, he is the brother of her potential boss.
Jo is a funny, quirky and really likeable heroine. She has the support in everything she does from her best friend, Lily who is set to join her in New York. Her family do not really approve of the career she has set for herself but she wants to prove that she can do this both to her parents and herself.
Julian....oh you sweet, sexy, funny man! This guy was so swoony and just a fantastic male lead *cough...WITH...DIMPLES.... YES PLEASE*.
Julian is a successful man currently running his sisters business. He is immediately attracted to Jo, he likes her ideas and finds her so intriguing and a breath of fresh air. They connect with witty hilarious banter, before thing get steamy, then even steamier and before you know it, you find yourself pulled into this really adorable friendship that blossoms into a love story. I liked the supporting characters and sure as hell hope we get their story *throws self on floor and begs the author*. 
This is a dual POV novel and I loved both characters inner monologue. If you want a funny, easy to read book and just something to brighten up your book funk, THIS READ IS A MUST! 
R.S Grey is one of those authors who's books I turn to when I need to put a kick back in my step and enjoy something that is sure to make me snort laugh, love the characters and leave me with a feeling of completeness. Cannot wait to read further books that this author brings to the table! 

4 Stars 




I am a lover of books, chocolate, reality TV, black labs, and cold weather. Seriously, if I had it my way, I would be curled up on the couch with all of those things... everyday.

I live in Texas where I spend my free time writing and reading. My favorite authors include Mindy Kaling & Jonathan Safran Foer. I'm a comedy geek and love all things "funny". Women like Tina Fey, Amy Poehler, and Mindy Kaling are definitely the biggest inspirations for my writing, though I think my work tends to skew a bit smuttier than theirs.



No comments:

Post a Comment