photo border top_zpssizzdfko.png

July 12, 2015

CHARACTER INTERVIEW – SAM SHEMELD MEN OF OCEAN BEACH

CHARACTER INTERVIEW – 
SAM SHEMELD
MEN OF OCEAN BEACH






BUY


Today....is the day.... I, yes me, Sam aka Shem will be interviewing the GORGEOUS Men of Ocean Beach! AHHHHHHHHHHHH! I will be getting up close and hopefully VERY personal with the guys who have changed my life, forever! Harley, Text, Levi, Keanu and Retro are the 'be all and end all' of book boyfriends. I feel such a personal connection to each of the guys and cannot wait to dive deeper into their lives.
*grinning like an idiot, silently screaming, jumping up and down on the spot and shaking my hands in the air* *lip gloss- check, hair looking sexual- check, glasses on so I can see what I'm writing, grabs pen and notepad.....LET'S GO*
I walk into the room, which smells LIKE HEAVEN! They all smell so damn good, am I salivating? Oh hell!


Sam: Hey Guys, I'm Sam from FMR Book Grind. Thank you so much for letting me join you here today, this interview means a lot to me and all other O.B Babes who are absolutely addicted to your stories, your bond and.....
*looks up and smiles HUGE at them all! God I'm acting like a teenager! WOMAN SAM! YOU ARE A WOMAN!!!*

Wow! Yeah, so, wow! You are all so WOW! *blushes like crazy*


Harley: It's great to meet you Sam, glad to hear you are enjoying our shenanigans.

Keanu: *Keanu is talking out of the corner of his mouth to Levi* Wow, Sam's hot!

Levi: Bro, you're talking too loud, she can hear you. Now she's going red.

Keanu: Well, you got to hand it to me. I know how to break the ice.

Text rolls his eyes at Keanu and waves to Sam.

Retro: Sam, nice to meet you, sweetheart. Cool glasses.

Sam: * Sam’s hot…..Sweetheart…..OH SWEET MOTHER OF GOD*

Sam: Ok, for those who do not have any background knowledge of you guys, I'd like to start by asking how it was you all met?

Retro: Childhood friends. We met in the sand pit and we haven't looked back.

Text’s waving his phone in the air.

Harley: Sam, my brother wants your phone number so he can give his input via message.

Sam: *NEARLY FALLING OFF THE CHAIR!!!!!!! HE WANTS MY FREAKING NUMBER!!!!! SOMEONE SLAP ME, THIS CANNOT BE FREAKING REAL*

Levi: That’s the reason he’s giving. *wink*

Sam: *I solemnly swear, if Levi winks again during this interview, I may just combust*

Keanu: Ahhh... bonding in the playground... those were the days. If I recall, somebody tried to steal my truck.

Levi: Come on bro, we were only five years old. I liked that truck.

Harley: And I had to break up you two up because you were fighting over that damn truck. 

Retro: And that’s how our friendship started, over a truck and a sand pit. Good times.




Sam: What brought you all and kept you here at the beach?

Harley: College brought us all here to San Diego and Chance has kept us all here.

Levi: It felt right to stay. We love the ocean and we were also waiting for Faith because we had something we had to complete.

Keanu: Dallas is our home but OB is special to us all. It’s where our lives changed dramatically and it’s where we are now firmly planted.

Retro: I’ve got my cafe and Harley’s got his security business, so it made sense to stick around.

Sam: Who out of you all has the busiest schedule? Do you get a lot of downtime?

Text: My brother. He has his security empire. He makes it look easy, but he’s the sensible one. I’ve got a pretty good job with The Cage, my gym. I can pretty much set my own hours, but I like to be there every day. It keeps my mind off things.

Harley: I can delegate, but my brother’s right. I have a pretty big business to look after. I’ve always got time for the guys and getting in a surf and a few beers.

Keanu: My bro and I have the t-shirt business which is starting to go big, but we can work pretty cool hours. When inspiration hits, I have to get some quotes down. I’ve had inspiration hit at the oddest times like when I was in the middle of...


Sam: *EARS PRICK UP……PLEASE LORD LET HIM CONTINUE*

Levi: Er... Keanu, I don’t think Sam wants to know when inspiration can hit you. I play the stock market and get in some modelling when I get a call, but I do enjoy my time with Keanu and our little t-shirt gig. Keanu comes out with some pretty cool quotes. I’ve always got time to help Retro out if he needs it too.

Retro: I’m the only one who has the nine to five type job but that’s cool, I’ve always got downtime and always time for this crew and my woman.

Sam: Keanu and Levi *oh my ovaries, Levi is LOOKING AT ME! Damn, try and be sexy Sam* I love the bond between you two! Like brothers from another mother. Is working together easy? I am also crazy about tee's with quotes on.
What are your favourite quotes your have printed?

Levi: Keanu is the easiest guy to work with. We are definitely brothers from another mother. Between us we have enough arms and legs to get the job done.

Keanu: Yeah. Couldn’t think of anybody else I would rather work with. Present company included of course. Levi gets me and I get him. We have always been each other’s wingman. I think the bond only got stronger after the island. Ya know?

Levi: Yeah bro, I know. I got your back.

Keanu: We like to use inspirational quotes on our t-shirts. Well, I’m personally quite partial to, ‘I Applaud You

Levi: ‘Put Your Best Foot Forward’ that’s one of my faves.

Keanu: Shit Happens...But it’s How You Deal With It

Levi: Designated Driver (on the back) Taking One ForThe Team

Keanu: I wore that one to Joe’s Bar. Got a few nods from the bar crowd for that one.


Sam: Text! Or shall I call you Jase? *blushes like an idiot, damn he is just gorgeous and his stare is really intense* um, sorry. Yeah so, I'd like to ask you how you felt when seeing Faith for the first time in years and has she always been THE girl for you?

*Harley shuffles about in his seat*

Keanu: Oh, boy, this should be interesting.

*Text gives Keanu the bird. Keanu grins like a Cheshire cat.*

Text: Sam, you can call me Jase. This lot are the ones who started calling me Text. It’s their attempt at humour and it stuck. Faith, when I first saw her again, she was recovering from Keanu’s misplaced ‘big gun’. Faith has always been there in my mind, more so after the island. She’s beautiful. I left Dallas, things changed in my life, things I had no control over. I didn’t go chasing her, but then she stepped back into my life and my soul wanted one thing, but my heart was at war with it all. Still is. It’s complicated.

Sam: *NOW IF THAT DOESN’T GRAB YOUR ATTENTION, THERE IS NO HOPE FOR YOU! THIS BEAUIFUL MAN IS AT WAR WITH HIS HEART AND SOUL…..TISSUES ANYONE?*

Sam: Keanu, what makes your burger dressing so orgasmic? And is it 100% effective? *smirks at him like the cat who caught the canary*

Keanu: Well, lovely Sam with the beautiful eyes, I can’t tell you what makes it so orgasmic, that would be giving away my grandmother’s recipe. You sound like you want to try my dressing. *wink* I’m sure the crew here would be placing bets. Could be interesting? I personally haven’t lost a bet, so I would say 100% effective. *waggles eyebrows*

Sam: *OVARIES………………..BOOM*


Sam: Retro! *HIS DREADS ARE INCREDIBLE! Would it make me a creeper if I asked to touch them?* I hold huge girl crushes on both your sister and your girl! What are the next steps for you and Birdie? How is the relationship between Phoenix and Birdie?

Retro: Sam sweetheart, you look like you want to touch my dreads. Feel free. And thank you, I think you would get along with these two girls of mine, very well.
Birdie Evans and I are gonna get married. I know that much. No doubt about it. We have a lot of lost time to catch up on. Birdie Cooper has a nice ring to it, don’t you think? It’s up to Birdie when that happens. She’s been the patient one. I’m ready whenever she is.
Phoenix is a chick I’m proud to call my sister. Being twins, nothing gets between us and Birdie is no exception. They’re gonna do just fine together. Life is changing and I think Phoenix will be well looked after by a certain bar manager if she lets herself. We’ve already all got bets on that one.

Sam: *stands from chair, and reaches over to touch Retro’s dreads. They are so badass, quite rough and just suit him so much.*
They really are amazing!

Keanu: Hell, yeah!

Sam: Harley, oh sweet Harley *NO WAY did I just say that out loud, GROUND OPEN UP AND SWALLOW ME WHOLE* um, I mean Harley, yeah, you seem to be the protector out of you all. After everything you have each had to experience, is this a role that you chose for yourself or did it just come naturally?

Harley: Hahaha. I think we should go out for a drink after this interview and I can show you how sweet I am. You lady, are adorable.

Sam: *OH MY FREAKING SWEET JESUS! And two can play at that game sunshine, I’ll show you just how adorable I am*
Sounds great, Harley. Now back to the question…*smiles sweetly*

Harley: That is a good question. I’m not even the oldest out of this crew and maybe I do come with the protector label. I wasn’t on the island, I gave my seat up and maybe guilt plays a part in my protective nature. Maybe since that truck incident in the playground I’ve always played that role with this crew. I have fun, but I need to know everybody is accountable and safe. I get pissed off if shit has gone down and you haven’t yet seen me pissed off.

Sam: Levi this next question is yours, *this guy, he really is the most gorgeous human to walk the earth* word on the street is that we get to know you even better in the next instalment of the OB series. Can you give us a little inside information to what you have in store for us?

Levi: I do know I’m gonna get me some Joy in my life. *wink* I hear she is gorgeous, long legged and a bit of a pin up dresser. She’s smart and can change a spare tyre. She drives a wicked car and...

Keanu: Bro, ssshhh, Emma will gag you. 

Sam: *writes note on pad to bribe Emma with everything for further intel!!!*

Sam: Ok the next few questions are going to be a lot more fun and just to give your fans that little bit more inside information!



Sam: Who are your Celebrity Crushes?

Text: Jessica Alba, the blonde version.

Keanu: You are so transparent, bro. And don’t give me the bird. I’m just getting ahead of you there. Mine would be...Scarlett Johansson. She is kickass.

Levi: Cameron Diaz. The woman is fit, beautiful and I would...

Harley: Emma Stone. She’s a little quirky. I like she’s a red head. She’s a cool chick.

Retro: Birdie Evans. She’s my celebrity. No other chick can be crushed upon. She’s my crush and my infinity.

Keanu: Bro, you are in LOVE!

Retro: Yes I am.


Sam: If you were stranded on a deserted Island and could have only three things with you, what would they be?

Retro: Birdie Evans, her special toys. That would be enough. Actually, I’ll add the Polaroid camera. *waggles eyebrows*

Harley: Surfboard and the guys. We would have a good time.

Levi: Hooters chicks. That would suffice.

Sam: HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Keanu: You took my idea! Sam, would you be my date for a deserted island? You can be my three things along with beauty and brains.

Sam: I’m sure we could work something out…

Text: Solar powered phone and a couple spare for this lot.


Sam: Favourite song of all time?

Retro: Dido, Thank You. Love it!

Levi: You Shook Me All Night Long by ACDC. It’s a total crowd pleaser. I envy Angus and his stage antics. When you just want to block everything else out, pump up the volume and play it.

Harley: Green Day, Good Riddance (Time Of Your Life).

Text: Imagine by John Lennon. The lyrics talk of peace and it just makes me think what if.

Keanu: Voodoo People by the Prodigy. I love the different sounds in this song. It just has you moving. You can’t sit still listening to it.

Sam: Interesting music choices there guys!

Sam: Movie! You could watch one movie for the rest of forever, WHICH ONE?

Retro: Just Go With It. What? It was the first movie Birdie Evans and I watched together after I got my brain back. I could listen to her repeating the lines all day. She is so funny when she does Dolf.

Harley: Shawshank Redemption.

Sam: *Stands to high-five Harley. That movie is one of my favourites EVER* Excellent choice, Harley!!

Levi: Ferris Bueller’s Day Off.

Text: The Wedding Singer.

Keanu: Sucker Punch, so creative.


Sam: Favourite part of a woman?

Retro: That’s easy. Just keep going south. I think I need to go find Birdie.

Levi: Legs. Love long, sexy legs. I like all the other bits too, but legs man here.

Harley: Eyes get my attention, but I’m a guy I love it all.

Keanu: Love it all. Boobs are nice.

Text: Good Heart. The rest is all icing.

Sam: *OH HELL NO….did I just drool? Jase is so REAL! I just…I can’t even…*
         
Sam: What is your poison?

Harley: Corona, beer.

Levi: Tequila. Rather handy living next to the border.

Text: Beer and Grey Goose when the time calls for it.

Keanu: Love a good beer, but like a Whiskey.

Retro: Beer man. I’m happy to work my way through different flavours.


Sam: Each of you Describe yourself in three words?

Harley: Protective, trustworthy, patient

Retro: Straight forward dude.

Text: Silent, complicated, loyal

Levi: fun, can sing

Keanu: humorous, forgiving, loyal

Sam: *I just adore each of these guys.*

Sam: Thank you all, so much for being a part of this interview today, guys. It means more to me than I can explain. You are all incredible! And can I just say that the girls who win all of your hearts are the luckiest girls in the world! I cannot wait to post the interview on the blog for all of the readers to see!!! *stands to kiss cheeks, and inhale all of their godlike scents*

Harley: Any time, Sam. So how about that drink?
Retro: Now you know what happened the last time a pretty girl came out and had a drink with us.
Keanu: No mocktails, those things can ruin a good night out.
Text: I’ll keep to my own drink.
Levi: I think we all need to come along. So what do you think, Sam?

Sam: A drink sounds like the perfect way to finish this interview, thanks! *Remember Sam, avoid shots, they make you giggle snort and hiccup, and absolutely NO breakdancing*







No comments:

Post a Comment