photo border top_zpssizzdfko.png

April 04, 2015

There You Stand by Christina Lee ~ FMR REVIEW



BLURB 

From the author of All of You and Before You Break comes a new Between Breaths male/male romance about the silent, inked up skateboarder and the tattoo artist who unravels him piece by piece...


Tattoo artist Cory Easton has worked long enough at Raw Ink to know, just by looking at a dude, what his body art reveals, what makes him tick, what even makes him scared. Until he meets the quiet and remote Jude York--so unreadable, so unreachable, and so unlike anyone else, he can't help but arouse Cory's curiosity.



As captivating and complex as his ink, Jude is a mystery--and Cory's falling fast and hard under his spell. Against his better judgment to steer clear.



The rumors of Jude's past overshadow him--whispers of prison and an unmentionable secret that's kept him in the protective shadows of a local motorcycle club. As Cory probes deeper, he wonders how much he really wants to know. Especially since Jude has awakened something inside him that has been buried too long--and has him feeling completely alive for the first time in forever...



BUY LINK

Review by: Gina 
I have read all of Christina's books and loved them so when I heard she was writing a m/m book, I was really on the fence about reading it because I have never read a m/m book before. Since, I loved all of her other books, I wanted to give ThereYou Stand a try. Just like all of her other novels, I LOVED IT! 

The story was sweet, funny, suspenseful and much hotter than what I was expecting! Jude was the star of the story for me. Not to say I didn't love Cory, it's just that Jude was so shy and mysterious. I was intrigued by him from the beginning and the more I learned about him, the more I thought about him. Cory was more of the constant, where Jude was the wild card. 

This book was a win, win for me! I got to read this fantastic story written by an amazing author but I also stepped away of my normal reads and enjoyed something new! I would recommend this book! The story is sweet and will have you swooning, but it will leave you grasping for more page after page until get to the end. 

5 Stars 

AUTHOR BIO & LINKS

Mother, wife, reader, dreamer. Christina lives in the Midwest with her husband and son--her two favorite guys. 


She's addicted to lip gloss and salted caramel everything. She believes in true love and kissing, so writing romance novels has become a dream job. 

Author of the Between Breaths series from Penguin. ALL OF YOU, BEFORE YOU BREAK, WHISPER TO ME and PROMISE ME THIS available now. Book five in the series, THERE YOU STAND, coming in April, 2015.

Also, her Adult Contemporary Romance, TWO OF HEARTS is releasing on May 5th, 2015.










No comments:

Post a Comment