photo border top_zpssizzdfko.png

February 12, 2015

The Billionaire Bargain: Part 3 by Lila Monroe ~ RELEASE DAY BLITZ & REVIEW




Title: The Billionaire Bargain Part 3
Series: The Billionaire Bargain #3
Author: Lila Monroe
 Release Date: February 12, 2015


Synopsis


Last week I was in the penthouse with a sexy Australian billionaire. Now I’m back to Netflix Friday nights and leftover takeout. And it’s all my fault.

I’m the one who left the high life behind, and all because I couldn’t bring myself to go through with a sham marriage to my sexy boss Grant Devlin — because I went and fell in love with him for real.

I know, stupid.

Now he won’t talk to me, my job is hanging by a thread, and oh yeah, an evil plot to take over Devlin Media Corp means all my hard work could be for nothing. If we’re going to save the company, I need Grant’s help.

Help that doesn’t include hot sex in the copy room.

Wish me luck.




Add to Goodreads




Review by: Erin 


 ***SPOILERS***

Another great story by Lila Monroe! I love these characters. Their story has had a few ups and downs, some drama, and some humor. This installment also had some heartbreak. Portia is outed as the Ice Queen she is. Lacey is heartbroken over breaking things off with Grant, but she really thought he was just going through all of their sham of a relationship for the PR. When she returns to work, Grant is cold and she doesn't see the man she knows he is. She has to put aside her hurt to help him save his company. Along the way, the truth comes out and she learns that he loves her just as much as she loves him. 

Looking forward to future releases.

5 Stars







Links to Buy

AMAZON US / UK




Also Available


ONLY 99c

AMAZON US / UK



AMAZON US / UK




Author Bio

Combining her love of writing, sex and well-fitted suits, Lila Monroe wrote The Billionaire Bargain. Lila enjoys writing, as it gives her a flexible schedule to spend time with her kids and a wonderful excuse to avoid them. She lives in Los Angeles with her husband, who strips out of his well-fitted suits nightly.



Author Links

Giveaway

No comments:

Post a Comment