photo border top_zpssizzdfko.png

September 23, 2014

Scarlett Red by PT Michelle ~ RELEASE & REVIEW






Title: Scarlett Red
Series: In the Shadows #2
Author: P.T. Michelle
 Release Date: September 23, 2014


Synopsis


Mister Black swept in and out of my life like a tornado, leaving me twisted up and forever changed in his wake.

And now that my life is finally back on track, I need to move on, despite the many reminders of our time together.

But our pasts are only as far away as the shadows we hide behind, and sometimes those shadows grow darker, converging on the present in the most insidious way.

He is Black: a stealthy hunter and rainbow master.

I am Red: a truth seeker and desire keeper.

Together we are obsession. Passionate colors destined to be drawn together.


Add to Goodreads



5* HOLY FREAKING HELL * GOD BLESS MY OVARIES * MYSTERIOUS * CAPTIVATING * FANFREAKINGTASTIC FOLLOW UP * I NEED MORE * STARS

** Taps Mic ** 
Ladies, Readers, ANYTHING WITH A GOD DAMN PULSE!!! Listen up! There is one tiny little piece of information you all need to know. This may come as a shock to you, it may not please you BUT I AM PAST CARING...so here goes....... SEBASTIAN IS MINE!!!! BACK OFF!!!!!! I WILL CUT YOU!!! Thanks.
** Drops Mic, smiles at you and flips you all the one finger salute **

'Mister Black' was one of my favourite books ever, I loved everything about that book. But now PT Michelle completely blows my mind with this absolute K.I.C.K.A.S.S read!! 'Scarlett Red' is an AMAZING follow up to Mister Black, I love the mystery, I was trying to predict things the whole way through....but each time I was so wrong, it is what keeps the book so enchanting that you physically cannot put it down. 
The whole story kept me captivated from start to finish, I read this baby in one sitting. PT Michelle writes at such a beautiful fast pace and fluidity that it enables you to take it all in and fall in love with each and every word she writes. She makes you fall in love with the characters and their individual situations, because she explains absolutely everything! I love Talia! She is an awesome book heroine, she is fierce, she gives fantastic banter, and made me laugh with a lot of her comebacks. Previous situations and events that have occurred in her life have made her strong and driven. She is awesome!!
SEBASTIAN..... made my ovaries go BOOM! I swear, I was panting like a freaking dog! He has......THE FILTHIEST BEDROOM MOUTH TO GRACE THE BOOK WORLD. Nope! I am not exaggerating, the things he says.... HO.LEE.SHIT!! He is just such a protective, sexual, serious, HOTTER THAN HELL man....I just.....He is.... FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THAT IS HOLY.... YOU BETTER BE BUYING THIS BOOK ALREADY. LIKE, RIGHT THIS SECOND! 
The twists and turns that were thrown into this story 'ROCKED MY FREAKING WORLD.' 
I am telling you NOTHING about what happens! NOTHING! Just know that this is moving into one of my favourite reads ever!!!
AND one final note.... PT...YO...HEY..... GET WRITING, LADY!!!!! I need the third book...LIKE.....TWENTY FREAKING MINUTES AGO!!! Oh and you better let all the other chicks know... Sebastian is MINE!!!! Thanks Babe! <3 <3

Review By Sam 









Links to Buy

Special Price 99c
(will change September 29)










Also Available

Only 99c
(will change after September 29)



We all have someone who crossed our path and fundamentally changed us. That one person who blew through our lives, their presence forever stamped on our psyche. They linger in our thoughts, in our hearts, and in the decisions we make. A soul crusher or a dream maker, depending on the perspective.

My person is MISTER BLACK.

I didn’t know him by that name when I first met him. 

I didn’t know him at all, but the impression he left behind was just as powerful as the name I call him today.

He is Black: a deadly enforcer and masterful seducer.

I am Red: a justice bleeder and willing participant.

Together we are passion. Colors colliding through each other’s lives.

When our secrets converge in a passionate encounter,
stepping out of the shadows just might be worth the risk.








  

Author Bio


P.T. Michelle is the NEW YORK TIMES, USA TODAY and International Best Selling author of the New Adult/Contemporary romance serial IN THE SHADOWS, the YA/New Adult crossover series BRIGHTEST KIND OF DARKNESS, and the romance series: BAD IN BOOTS, KENDRIAN VAMPIRES and SCIONS (listed under Patrice Michelle). She keeps a spiral notepad with her at all times, even on her nightstand. When P.T. isn't writing, she can usually be found reading or taking pictures of landscapes, sunsets and anything beautiful or odd in nature.
 


Author Links

Giveaway

No comments:

Post a Comment