photo border top_zpssizzdfko.png

June 12, 2014

DRAGON'S LAIR By CHANTAL FERNANDO ~ Rose's Review



Title: Dragon's Lair
Author: Chantal Fernando
Genre: New Adult
Release Date: May 19th 2014


When I found my boyfriend cheating on me, I did something stupid.

Or should I say, someone?
Because of that mistake, I’m now stuck in a world I don’t belong in.
J
I’m a law student. They’re criminals.
He’s the Vice President of a MC. I’m a good girl with a strict upbringing. 

He’s my ex-boyfriend’s brother.
And I’m screwed.








I loved this book and it is by far the best of Chantal's collection! The warning clearly says its not a DARK ROMANCE.

Dragon's Lair is funny, steamy and has drama all in one book. Dex is steamy Sexy as the VP of the MC, you see a gentle side to him in the company of Faye. Together the couple are too funny and had  chemistry happening.

Faye is so funny, intelligent with a witty personality together they made an awesome couple. I loved how she just said what was on her mind, even with the head of the MC. Some of scenes had me laughing.

If your looking for a light MC read with drama and some HOT scenes then this book is for you. I totally loved and couldn't put it down.


REVIEW By ROSE 










933897_334070693391649_276626158_n



Chantal Fernando is 26, a mother of three beautiful little boys and lives in Western Australia. Chase is her debut novel, followed by Kade, Ryder, James and Maybe This Time. She is currently working on a few other projects.

Facebook | Goodreads


RESISTING LOVE SERIES 




MAYBE SERIES


TOXIC GIRL 











No comments:

Post a Comment