photo border top_zpssizzdfko.png

March 05, 2014

★☆✶ Her Master's Courtesan by Lily White ✶☆★ BLOG STOP ~ Review


I am a Master. 

You must know this fact to understand my story.

I capture women.

I break them down.

And I rebuild them.

If they are lucky, they are sold into the professional hands of another Master. If they are less fortunate, they are buried beneath the ground, never to be thought of again.

I lust for the control, I demand absolute submission and my body yearns to warp the minds of those I train.

Power is the only thing I’ll ever need and I am addicted to the feeling of ultimate control.

I am wealthy, good-looking, educated and charming.

And I am - in no way - a good man.

I do not want love.
I do not want kindness.

She thought she could change me by giving me the two things I knew I never wanted.

She was wrong.









What makes a good book great? Is it because it’s original and thought provoking? Is it whether the
book stays with you long after you have finished reading it? Is it whether the writing is captivating and
stimulating? How about if you can’t help but be drawn into the characters even when you don’t want
to like them or perhaps even when you feel like you shouldn’t? Whatever the case may be, when asking
these questions about Her Master’s Courtesan by Lily White, the answer is always a resounding yes.
If you are looking for a sweet love story with a fairy-tale ending, it’s safe to say this is not the book for
you. If you are looking for a dark romance, I would still say this may not be what you are looking for.
There is no love, there is no reformation, and there certainly is no romance. But if you like dark, twisted,
mind blowing reads. Then yes. I have just the book for you.
Her Master’s Courtesan is the story of a Master, Aiden, whose profession is to capture and transform
women into the ultimate courtesan, which is really just a fancy word for sex slave, by walking the fine
line between breaking their mind without breaking their body and then basically reprogramming them.
“I am, in no way, a good man.”
Isn’t that the truth. Aiden’s only desire is control, his only motivation money. He has no regrets or
remorse, no regard for anyone other than himself, his wants, and his needs. So why, oh why, am I so
drawn to him? Why do I care about him? Why can’t I stop thinking about him? Why does he have such
power over me?
The way that Lily White can manipulate you into falling for the bad guy as well as the feelings that are
evoked that are questionable, unusual, unconventional and maybe even a little uncomfortable are
just a few of the many things I absolutely adore dark reads and this book. Her Master’s Courtesan is
completely spellbinding and utterly fascinating. It takes you on a wild and thrilling ride that is unlike
anything I have read before and I loved every demented and depraved second of it.


5 FMR Stars
Review by Michelle








Lily White is a dark writer who likes to dabble on the taboo side of eroticism.  Most of the time she can be found wandering around aimlessly while her mind is stuck in some twisted power play between two characters in her head. You may recognize her in public by the confused expression, random mumbling, and occasional giggle while thinking up a scene. Lily’s favourite things in life are reading, thinking about reading, buying books for reading….and writing. Her other secret pleasure is meeting with her plot editor in public to discuss her books and watching the shocked expressions of the people around her that don’t realize she’s talking about a book.  When Lily is not reading, writing, wandering or freaking out innocent bystanders, she’s sleeping.




Twitter: @eroticlilywhite

No comments:

Post a Comment